Vision & Mission
To be the partner of choice for the Luxembourg state, in the field of knowledge transfer from its economy to its selected development partners.
- To strengthen the financial structure in the countries of its partners, support development and to fight poverty whilst highlighting Luxembourg’s expertise in finance.
- To help businesses consolidate, develop, and plan their employees’ knowledge and skills in order to increase their competitiveness on an ongoing basis.
- To offer individuals continuing professional training opportunities in support of their personal and professional development and encourage the spirit of enterprise.
- To collaborate with pivotal partners such as federations trade associations and public institutions, in order to become a skills platform offering high-quality training certifications.
- To collaborate in partnership with our funding clients and to build, maintain and deliver high quality learning resources that fit their needs.
- To promote the expertise of Luxembourg in Finance and help it to position itself favorably in its external economic relations.
- To manage, guide, and assist the learning and development needs of our client’s selected beneficiaries.
Inclusion and development through training and the sharing of Luxembourg’s financial expertise.
House of Training / ATTF factsheet
A two-page document summarizing ATTF's activities.
House of Training / ATTF eventsProgramme
Latest event photo gallery
From 13/12 to 16/12/2016
Seminar: Internal Audit and Control
Where: Tbilissi, Georgia, National Bank of Georgia
Mr Anar Hadiyev - Azerbaijan
SME Financing – From Business Plan to Credit Assessment and Management
2015-09-01 / Baku
This seminar helped me to use more professional tools during the analysis of clients.