Executive Programme: A Strategic Bank Management Review
in collaboration with ALCO, ALRiM, IIA, ILA, LfF & POG.
Shaping the future of your bank!
C-level executives, their direct reports and board members must move beyond “business as usual” to lead with greater transparency, accountability and efficiency.
We are, more than ever, in a period of deep and drastic transformational change. Many bankers have so many open issues on their table that sleepless nights are part of their normal life. It is therefore crucial for all Bank Leaders to be properly equipped for this endeavour in unchartered waters. Our Executive Programme should help you to shape the new future of your bank.
By targeting critical challenges confronting today’s top and senior management and having governance as the central point, this programme has the following objectives:
- Re-assess the future of banking in the context of a fast changing environment;
- Provide a comprehensive review and share experiences on developing the strategic understanding of good governance;
- Explore forward looking leadership to sustain business success;
- Enhance your ability to assess potential risks faced by your institution;
- Discuss new trends in branch network management, in e-banking and new distribution channels;
- Gain exposure to the latest ideas in Strategy & Organisation;
- Understand the impact of new technologies, Fintech, to the established financial market;
- Increase awareness of the risks of cyber attacks and get acquainted with Cybersecurity management and its opportunities;
- Discuss the international best practices in compliance, internal/external audit and control;
- Build a valuable network with international banks and institutions.
Guided by knowledgeable experts you will exchange experiences and ideas, discuss and challenge established routines. You will also be able to seize the interactions between different areas such as risk, compliance, governance and internal/external audit.
By the end of the seminar, you will acquire reliable knowledge and understanding of all these areas to support strategic transformation and decisions.
The approach will be practical and interactive, offering a mix of lectures highlighting best practices, and panel discussions guided by highly qualified and experienced professionals. Moreover, there will be visits to financial institutions, which will represent a further opportunity to meet with their CEOs.
C-level executives, their direct reports and board members of commercial banks and financial institutions from House of Training - ATTF partner countries.
Location & Duration
in Luxembourg: 5 days
House of Training / ATTF factsheet
A two-page document summarizing ATTF's activities.
House of Training / ATTF eventsProgramme
Latest event photo gallery
From 13/12 to 16/12/2016
Seminar: Internal Audit and Control
Where: Tbilissi, Georgia, National Bank of Georgia
Denis Malendra - Moldova
PML & CTF, foundation level
2017-03-13 / Chisinau
Even if the seminar is not directly related with my daily work, I found this seminar very important, interesting and useful. I truly believe that our country will be able to develop and maintain a culture in order to make things work like in EU countries.