Digital disruption is having an increasing impact throughout all industries and Banking faces challenges from all sides in these trying times. This seminar aims to be a transformative journey and provid a solid introduction to digital and transformation frameworks from first principles, we will approach digital from a number of different perspectives along theoretical and practical approaches.
Together, we will explore the evolving world of finance and how digital innovation disrupts banking and traditional banks. We will focus on the changing dynamics caused by the conversion of products and services into digital goods, new customer demands and changing regulations to govern the competitive landscape in this digital transformation of finance.
We will understand that any bank committed to undergoing this transformation will have to modernise its tactics and embrace technology. Replacing legacy systems alone is not enough; stepping on the digital transformation path marks a fundamental disruption of the banking business model, culture and customer relationships.
Day 1 will set the scene and gain insights into the latest trends and challenges surrounding digital transformation in the banking sector.
Day 2 will focus on innovation and the digital realm, as we delve into the enabling technologies that drive digital transformation. Discover how global retail banking strategies and omni-channel experiences are reshaping customer interactions. Engage in hands-on activities to understand the impact of cyber threats through a simulated experience.
Day 3 will unveil a new business model in customer-centric digital banking solutions. Explore cloud computing, data management, and the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning in the banking industry.
Day 4 will delve into the critical aspects of cybersecurity, regulatory landscape, and risk management in the digital banking space. Understand the importance of data protection, cybersecurity fundamentals, and how to navigate regulatory challenges.
Day 5 will revolve around FinTech, fostering innovation, and collaboration in digital banking. Gain a global perspective on the evolving FinTech landscape and explore emerging concepts like decentralized finance (DeFi) and central bank digital currencies (CBDC). Engage in interactive sessions to understand the dynamics of collaboration between traditional banks and innovative FinTech players.
The approach of this 5-day seminar will be academic, practical and interactive at the same time, offering a mix of theory, practice, lectures, group discussions, workshops, visits and an immersive cyber-attack simulation experience.
You will be guided by highly qualified and experienced professionals from reference institutions in Luxembourg Digital sphere such as the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology (LHoFT); the National Commission for data protection, LuxHub (Innovative Fintech solutions in Open Banking) and many more. This program also counts with the participation of experts from the benchmark institution of the Luxembourg financial sector, Luxembroug for Finance, LfF.
The target audience for the seminar can include C-Level Professionals and Stakeholders from various backgrounds within the banking industry, who will impact the bank’s strategy.
1. Bank Executives and Senior Management: This includes CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, and other senior leaders responsible for strategic decision-making in banks. They would benefit from understanding the impact of digital transformation on business models, identifying growth opportunities, and guiding their organizations through the transformation process.
2. IT and Technology Professionals: This segment includes professionals working in IT departments, digital innovation teams. They would benefit from learning about the latest technological advancements, best practices in implementing digital solutions, and managing IT infrastructure during the transformation journey.
3. Customer Experience and Marketing Professionals: This includes professionals responsible for customer engagement, experience design, and marketing strategies in banks. They would benefit from understanding how digital transformation can enhance customer experiences, drive personalized marketing campaigns, and leverage data analytics for better customer insights.
4. Risk and Compliance Professionals: This segment includes professionals involved in risk management, regulatory compliance, and cybersecurity within banks. They would benefit from understanding the risks associated with digital transformation, ensuring data privacy and security, and implementing effective risk management frameworks in the context of a rapidly evolving digital landscape.
5. Business Development and Product Managers: This includes professionals responsible for developing new products, exploring partnerships, and identifying growth opportunities within banks. They would benefit from understanding emerging trends, disruptive technologies, and innovative business models that can be leveraged for sustainable growth in the digital era.
6. Government and Regulatory Bodies: This segment includes representatives from government agencies, central banks, and regulatory bodies overseeing the banking industry. They would benefit from understanding the implications of digital transformation on regulatory frameworks, policy development, and ensuring a balanced approach between innovation and risk management.
For further questions please contact our partner in your country